Chester Family Dentistry
General Dentists & Family Dentists located in Warren, OH
You can feel free to smile and laugh again after you have cosmetic dentistry procedures that make your teeth beautiful. Dr. Ana Chester and Dr. Amy Caicco at Chester Family Dentistry have extensive experience performing cosmetic procedures that whiten teeth, cover gaps, cracks, and chips, and dramatically improve the appearance of your teeth. If you live in Warren, Ohio, or the surrounding communities in Trumbull County, and you have questions about cosmetic dentistry and how it can change your smile, call their office or book online to schedule your free cosmetic consultation.
Cosmetic Dentistry Q & A
Why is cosmetic dentistry important?
Imagine going through life seldom smiling or laughing because you were embarrassed by the appearance of your teeth. Feeling free to smile influences the way you interact with others and boosts your self-esteem. Cosmetic dentistry is important because it gives you confidence in the way you present yourself to the world.
Teeth whitening is one of the most common cosmetic procedures people request, but the dentists at Chester Family Dentistry offer many cosmetic procedures that accomplish significantly more than whitening.
What types of cosmetic dentistry procedures are available?
Please schedule a free consultation if you have any questions or concerns about the appearance of your teeth. You may be a good candidate for one or more of these cosmetic procedures:
- Teeth whitening: brightens discolored teeth
- Cosmetic bonding: repairs chips or cracks, improves discolorations
- Tooth-colored fillings: replace old fillings with natural-looking fillings
- Crowns and bridgework: replace a lost tooth or several missing teeth
- Dental implants: long-lasting and secure tooth replacement
- Inlays and onlays: repair teeth with large cavities
- MTM® Clear Aligner and ClearCorrect aligners: discreet orthodontic treatment to repair crooked or misaligned teeth
- Orthodontic treatment: moves teeth into correct position
- Porcelain veneers: cover chips and cracks, reshape teeth
- Removable dentures: replace missing teeth
What determines the outcome of cosmetic procedures?
The experience of your dentist is always important -- and doctors at Chester Family Dentistry have extensive experience performing cosmetic dentistry. If you want optimal results, two other factors are important:
Advanced technology and the latest materials help ensure you get the appearance you envision. The doctors at Chester Family Dentistry use up-to-date technology for your cosmetic care, including digital X-rays that provide sharper images and digital dental impressions that assess a tooth’s condition and can be used to fabricate restorations.
Your dentist at Chester Family Dentistry needs to know the results you want to achieve, so it’s important for you to explain what you don’t like about your smile and what you want to change. Feel free to bring in photos of smiles you like and think about these questions before you come in for your first consultation:
- What do you like or dislike about the color, size, shape, and spacing of your teeth?
- Do you want a “Hollywood” smile (perfectly aligned and bright white teeth) or do you want a natural look?
- Do you like how much your teeth show when you smile and when your lips are relaxed?
- Do you want more or less of your gums to show when you smile?